Hawk tagged me with this one:
What are the five gifts you would buy for YOURSELF this Christmas, if you had unlimited income?
First let me offer a bit of information, I take the term ‘unlimited’ very seriously. The word is defined by Wordnet as:
1. having no limits in range or scope
2. inexhaustible: that cannot be entirely consumed or used up
With that in mind here are my five wishes:
1. The Biltmore Estate
2. Althorp Park
3. I would become a real fairy godmother, in the sense I could make everyday wishes come true. Now I know, some might argue that that’s not really for me, but you see it would be. I would be able to help people, you know that moment where you slump on a chair, cradle your head in your hands, and wonder when life would give you a break? I would be that break and that would be simply the best present of all to me. Knowing I made life a little easier for everyone I could.
4. I would, in my later years, become Santa Claus. With unlimited money I could develop the technology to do all the great things he does and could have flying reindeers. What an amazing thing to bring magic like that. And a red velevt suit as well…brilliant! ( I know the premise is ‘this year’ but given a sound business plan and wise investment I could swing this as the gift that kept on giving).
5. President George Bush as my man servant. He would be required to wear costumes that coordinated with the holidays, or time of year, or my whim. And when I was very happy, he would dance the Macarena.
Here are my Tags: