1. The best gift I’ve ever received was from my mom, she gave me a back pack full of school supplies. I was 36.
2. I love accordian music.
3. I’m very competitive, especially against myself.
4. I could eat my weight in hummus each and every day.
5. I love running, but should really learn to pace myself.
6. My favorite place in the world is Virginia City, MT.
7. I rebel against good grammar.
8. I was a palm reader in Seattle, WA.
9. When I was little, I spent a vast amount of time trying to get ‘home’. I was certain I could do this by jumping through a rainbow.
10. I’m fascinated by conjoined twins.
11. I’m a serious Star Trek fan.
12. I’m becoming a huge fan of the Doctor.
13. I still believe in Santa Claus.
14. I also believe there is nothing better than laughing with my kids.
15. I’m addicted to Pinterest.
16. I would love to have dinner with Roger from “American Dad”.
17. I love Elfquest.
18. I’ve met the last 5 Presidents of the US.
19. I love thunder storms.
20. Pink is my favorite color.
21. No matter what, I know life is absolutely wonderful.
22. Once a day I try to move something with my mind. I’m certain it’ll work one of these days.
23. I found 228 lucky pennies last year. I’m saving everyone of them until I have 365. Then I want to give someone a year full of good luck.
24. I love fish tacos.
25. I dream of sailing on a ship from the 1700’s.